Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birds OF The Feather Flock Together!

Friendship has many different layers.  We have friendship in acquaintances, buddies, pen pals, partners, and best of friends just to name a few.  True friendship does not ask for any thing only respect, but in order to receive respect, you have to first give respect, and then respect will come back to you in return with full force. 

True friends do not have any problems in respecting your time, space, and effort.  I don't have a best friend.  I like to think that I do have friends like everyone else, but I am more like an eagle.  I do soar alone in most interests. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"