Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Trust And Faith!"

The true is no man can promise any woman monogamy, and truly means it. He will have to pray to God for the strength not to commit the sin. Apostle Paul wrote, "But even if you did marry, you would commit no sin. And if a virgin [person] married, such one would commit no sin. However, those who do will have tribulation in their flesh. But I am sparing you." 1 Corinthians 7:28
One would have to ask oneself, "Do I want to do what is right, or do I want to do what is wrong!" Doing what is right, goes a long, long way not "If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right!" Think before you act because there are serious consequences lurking in the darkness. One might not can promise, but one does have control over one's action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"