Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Love Will Carry Us Through!"

I find that self center women hate on other women because they want to be the center of the attention themselves.  Some women is miserable whether she is involved or not.

Yes, women do communicate without ever having to said a word out loud.  For instance, if a woman is out with her man whether they are out in a club or having dinner at a restaurant or what have you, some women would walk in the place as if to say, "Hey everyone, I got a man with me.  Check out this outfit I'm wearing.  You got to have a man to wear this outfit.  In fact, this outfit comes with a man!" The other women are looking on at her as if to say, "You don't look so hot!  Why is he with her?  She is just trying to get that man kill wearing that outfit!  Now, she must know that outfit is much too revealing.  Huh, that outfit would look better on me, I wonder if that outfit comes in my size!!!

Only women can fully understand this, but then again, maybe the fellas do understand.  This is nothing to be proud of ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"