Sunday, September 30, 2012

"I'm Just Saying!"

Some men may think because a woman put in so many years in a relationship; she may not leave at the first sight of abuse.  That's got to be so far from the true because even a dog will leave if the owner keeps kicking the dog while the dog is down and out.  I'm just saying; I will not stay with any man if he should mistreat me.  I don't care how rich or poor he might be.  If he should physical abuse, verbal abuse, and even mentally, I will not stay with him any longer, and I don't care how many years I put in the relationship already.

I'm out of that relationship if he should even look at me too hard.  Don't get me wrong.  Something can and will be work out just by conversation of the matters, but abuse can not be worked out in my opinon. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"