Sunday, July 8, 2012

"A Story To Tell!"

My hat is off to you again for doing the impossible.  I notice that you always seem to turn the negative into positive which makes it possible.  You are using your popularity and influence to stop the pain, sorrow and shameful acts in our communities.  When you do this, you are saying, "I care; let's talk about it."  We all agree that child abuse subjects are never easy to discussion, but they are necessary that we must discuss them.  It is now the time to clear the air, stop sweeping things under the rugs and just listen.  There is always a story to be told.  I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"