Sunday, December 11, 2011

"You Are Committed!"

 I find that married men do not approach me at all.  Personally, I have always made it my business to stay away from married men.  And if I should find out that he lied to me about not being married, he would be out of there because he lied to me.  There is no love for a liar. It will make no different how long I had known him, or what little love, I had gain for him.  The love would be destroyed.  When a man is married, he still have that union and promise with his wife. The courts would recognize the union.  To me, I believe the divorce must be finalized first.   There is no other way.

It is truly up to that husband to give that final loyalty love and respect to the woman who serves as his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"