Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Apprecation Goes A Long Way!"

What do I want out of a relationship?  I want to be appreciated in the relationship.  I want appreciation for all that I do to keep the relationship in a loving and healthy way.  I will keep my relationship reaching for the goals of a healthy life of love.  I believe that I am at my very best when I am free to do things my way as long as it is not hurting any one.  I want to be allowed to dream the dreams, and I don't want to ever be selfish when it comes to my relationship.  I want to be a share key player in the relationship to help the relationship to grow in a more appreciative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"