Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Set Me Free; Why Don't You, Baby?"

One of my Ten Commandment's for my son is he may date as many women as he likes, but don't have sex with those women.  This is for him to get to know the type of women out there, and so he may have a better understanding of the kind of woman he prefers to share his time; however, the child is in his last year of high school.  He got time before all of "that!"

In all honesty, I prefer a man to be up front with me, so I can be as honest with him as he is with me.  If he stated to me that he is dating someone else, but he wants to see me too.  I would ask him is he sexual involved with her?  If he is, than I do not want to date him.  I would be honest as he has been honest with me.

If he says that he is not sexual involved with her, and than I find out later he really is sexual involved with her.  The relationship is than over because I can no longer trust him with my life.  My philosophy is "Someday, he will come alone the man I love, and he will be big and strong the man that I love."
"Big" as to know, what he wants in life and "Strong" as to not let others turn him around from his will.  Yes, this is a song, "The Man I Love " sung by Billie Holiday.  He will not have to date more than one woman.  When he meets me, he will know immediately, I am the woman.  He has been so long searching with the glass slipper in his right hand!

In the meantime, who needs the drama, I will happy wait for a fairytale love any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"