Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Got To Be A Do Right!"

What will be my purpose of marrying? Besides getting my groove on in the bedroom, it will be for my peace of mind such as my mental, emotional, and spiritual state. It will also be to share my interests, good conversations to inspire my continuous growth. I will than have my love twin.
My mental state is to have that relax and calm down feeling in a true marriage. Someone who would allow me to think and reason out for myself. I too feel that I have a valuable opinion. Someone, I can keep my emotions in tact and to have a grand old time without any spiritual guilt. I know that he is not going to share all of my interests maybe a few or just one. As long as, we show each other, "I like you; you like me," we got a hit!
I will get marry only for the "Love and Respect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"