Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Free Enterprise Without A Heart!"

On the streets, I made a few lost investments myself. I once bought this radio off the street, and when I got it back to my office, I found out that it only plays the AM stations and not the FM stations. Now, I don't buy anything off the street because I can't take it back for a refund, finalized sale!
I once had a table on layaway at a furniture store. I left a $20.00 deposit on it. I had forgotten all about that table I had on layaway. When I did go back, the furniture store was not there anymore. There was a women clothing store in its place. The strange thing is that I never received a notification stating the furniture store was going out of business or its relocation.
It is so important that a business small or large establish good customer service with the customers because it is the business that will lose at a greater cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"