Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Are Wonderful!

I believe if a man who does not plan to have children, should not plan to have sex with a woman he has not married. I believe a father should be married and have good morals for his children. I believe as well he should be a good husband, first to the child's mother. It's true we are not perfect people, but this is no reason not to strive to be perfect with good moral values. I am not preaching nor am I judging, but the time is near to have up standard values and beliefs.
And now, you may go in the forbidden living rooms and take a nap on the sodas with the Sunday newspapers surrounding you all over the floor. May you always have peace, fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"