Sunday, March 28, 2010

"The Sounds Of Negativity!"

I can sometime hear the echo sounds of some past acquaintances saying: "Oh, you don't know that much about relationships to be writing about it!" What is there to know? This is about my imagination and creativity. Or, "It's not that much money in drawing!" It's not about the money. And, this one proves to be my all time favorite, "Oh, women should can think of those plots to make a man's life miserable!" This is just drama on paper; drama to go if you will.
Whenever I hear negativity like that, I'm out. I am not waiting around for Act II or Act III, and it doesn't even matter who it is coming from family or friends. I'm out!
Coming to a theater near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"