Sunday, January 10, 2010

"It Just Takes Two, You And Me!"

To raise healthy well balance emotional children, we have a better chance as parents when we are contributing to their children welfare. I have learned that I can not be a father to my son. No matter how hard or much I try to be, I can only be who I am meant to be and that's his mother. I certainly can teach him strength and courage from a woman's point of view, but I can never teach him the strenght and courage of a man's point of view. It takes a man and a woman to raise a fine young man as well as it takes a man and a woman to raise a respectable young lady because of our own point of views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"