Sunday, February 28, 2016

"Reasons!"

What are the reasons why you love your mate so much?


"...Reasons, the reasons that we hear,
the reasons that we fear our feelings a-won't disappear.."

"...And after the love games have been played.
All our illusions were just a parade.
And all the reasons start to fade.."

"...I can't find the reasons that my love won't disappear.
Can't find the reasons.
Why I love you, my baby, my dear.
Can't find the reasons.
Wanna love you all night.."

"...For my tears, can't find the reasons.
Why I love ya..."

Sung by "Earth, Wind & Fire" 


With much love to Maurice White's family, friends, fans, and "Earth, Wind & Fire"


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"