Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Amazing Love!"

"It is amazing to be love.  I will follow you wherever you go!" sung by late Luther Vandross.  This is all about trust in the mate we shall seek.

I listened to the radio this morning, and I heard, "What does Easter means to you?"  To me, it means Passover the last supper.  It means whatever was a sin back than is still now.  It means now is the time to make a commit in our lives to do better, and we shall have the possibility of everlasting life which have been restored back upon us through God's only beloved son, Jesus Christ's death.  This is an amazing love from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dining Room Of Life!"

I will discuss things of importance and concerns which are on many of our minds and a toast to cheer our thoughts. "Dinner Is Served!"